If you are interested in joining the Minerva House team and are a qualified early childhood educator, we would love to hear from you.
- We acknowledge that high quality early childhood education is centred around having motivated, experienced, knowledgeable, loving and caring staff
- We ensure all team members have a voice. With your ideas you can help shape Minerva House.
- We have a supportive, enthusiastic management team
- We provide ongoing professional development
- Our purpose built centre provides a great environment – a place you will be proud to be part of
- We have two comfortable and well equipped staff rooms and a staff garden – come and have a look.
We are currently looking for relievers, registered or unregistered, who are able to work for Minerva House on a casual basis.
If you are interested, please contact Jacinta Paterson on (03) 355 8886 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org